Oral Health

Your education has taught you the important role oral health plays in overall health. You work tirelessly to keep your patients healthy and smiling. You deserve an employer who does the same for you. Let us help you find a practice in New Hampshire or Vermont to call home.

What we’ll do for you:


Dentists that relocate to Maine, New Hampshire or Vermont have an even greater incentive to live and practice in Northern New England: Up to $150,000, or $50,000 a year for three years in loan reimbursements is available for eligible dentists.

Life in Northern New England offers great benefits including natural resources, true four-season living, and easy access to mountains, lakes, and the ocean. Major urban areas in New England, New York, and Canada are easily accessible as well.

Participation in this loan repayment program may have tax implications to the loan repayment participant. Please consult a tax professional to discuss possible implications.

Click here to see further details


We are pleased to announce an exciting new opportunity for dentists interested in training for a career in general dentistry focused on rural settings! Harvard School of Dental Medicine is offering a one-year Advanced Education in General Dentistry (AEGD)–Rural Track certificate program with clinical sites based in New Hampshire to start in September 2022 (stipend and tuition-fee waiver will be offered).

Funded by a grant from the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA), the AEGD–Rural Track training program will expand the pipeline of dental professionals and create opportunities for dentists to become more proficient in providing quality health care focused on population health and social determinants of health. This program is ideal for those interested in interdisciplinary and interprofessional health approaches with a focus on caring for vulnerable and underserved populations, as well as older adults.

Apply today, or share with others who might be interested in applying. No PASS/MATCH application is required for the upcoming 2022-23 academic year. Residents must be a graduate of a CODA-accredited dental school (DMD/DDS degree only), must be either a U.S. citizen or permanent resident, and eligible for a New Hampshire dental license.  For more information visit:


Mental Health and SUD

Learn More
New Hampshire Vermont

Advanced Practitioners

Learn More
New Hampshire Vermont
Home About Clinicians Employers Explore New England Events Resources Contact Us
Translate »